Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great Breakfast Idea

Okay, this sounded gross to me at first, but I tried it anyway, and it's really good!

Try cottage cheese with sliced bananas and sugar-free or light syrup. It's really tasty! Not only that, but it's also quick and easy to prepare. In fact, it's quickly becoming my six-year-old's favorite breakfast (after toaster waffles, of course). He can stay in bed a few minutes longer when he opts for this breakfast.

I got the idea out of the Eating For Life book by Bill Phillips--the same guy who wrote Body for Life. It's a great way to get a milk serving with protein and a fruit! You hit three of the Good Health Guidelines in one meal--yay!

2 comments:

Jeannie Young said...

Cool, sounds gross, but I think I'll try it! =)

Jeannie Young said...

BTY, what is up with the word verification? I thought you got rid of that? =)