Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Biggest Loser--I can't believe they didn't vote out Vicky!!

I don't know if any of my readers actually watch The Biggest Loser, but I love it! I don't really care for any of the drama, but I love to see the last five minutes when they show the before and afters.

Anyway, this season, the drama has gotten out of control and this one woman, Vicky, is turning out to be really mean and awful! I just CANNOT believe that when they had the opportunity to vote her out last night THEY DIDN'T DO IT! It all came down to Amy's decision (and this is the person Vicky had been railing on all week long because she caused the elimination of Vicky's husband) and she voted Coleen out instead!! I WAS SO MAD!

Anyway, I just had to get that off my chest. If this Vicky person wins, the show will be ruined forever for me!

3 comments:

Micaela said...

OH! I TOTALLY agree!! What makes me so mad is that this show started out to help people change their lives and then a few seasons ago they had to start "playing the game". Why do they have to be dirty? Yeah, totally do not like Vicky...

Jeannie Young said...

I AGREE!!! I just started watching the show a few weeks ago and already I can't stand that Vicky lady. I hope she doesn't win. I was really surprised too that they didn't vote her off, she seems like the biggest threat to everyone. It is really cool to see how great the people look who get voted off. Vicky's husband really lost a lot and looked so good! I always catch the very end when they vote off, so I don't really know what the rest of the show is all about, I'll have to watch a full episode one of these days.

Kelly said...

I used to really like The Biggest Loser, but I can't even watch it anymore. I loved to watch everyone getting healthy, and how much they lost in the before and after, but the game-play just is too out of hand for me, I can't stand it. And yes, Vicki is the main reason I stopped watching it. I can't believe they voted Coleen instead.