Friday, January 23, 2009

Ugh

Disappointed.

That's how I'm feeling this morning. I did well this week, stayed in my points and I exercised A LOT . . . so there is absolutely NO reason why I should have gained .4 at the weigh-in today.

What a bummer.

Fortunately we talked about emotional eating at the meeting today, which, based on my last post, is something I really need help with.

Yeah, I didn't go over my points, but I didn't spend them very wisely either. Pizza one night, a Sam's Club hot dog another day. . . after several meals I ended up overly full. Not exactly the recipe for weight-loss success.

BUT, it's another week . . . right? My success or failure hinges on whether I learn from this week or whether I let it get me down.

I'm not letting it get me down, no sir. I'm disappointed, sure, but it's time to move on.

Here's to a full week of eating for hunger ONLY.

Say it with me now... "If hunger is not the problem then food is not the answer."

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

"IF HUNGER ISN'T THE PROBLEM, EATING WON'T FIX IT!!!!"

you can do it!!!!!! stay strong!!!!!

you have come sooo far!!!!

you can.... no wait you WILL MAKE IT!!!!

Lisa said...

I just wanted you to know that my sister kristie is following your progress, and has been inspired by you to lose weight! Keep it up and keep inspiring more people!