Saturday, November 1, 2008

THREE POUNDS!!

I JUST HAVE TO DO THIS POST ALL IN CAPS-- I LOST THREE POUNDS THIS WEEK! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THAT'S MY SECOND HIGHEST LOSS EVER--EVER!!

Okay, I'll stop yelling now--but I am still quite excited! I worked hard for that loss, and I was so happy to see it come off. I really feel like my body has changed the past couple of weeks. I'm starting to see some tone in my arms--finally the strength training is paying off! And I've lost inches all over. It's nice to be slowly moving back into clothes I haven't worn in more than a year. I passed my pre-baby weight about 9 pounds ago, so that's a big milestone--and now I'm heading towards my goal.

I'm proud of myself for not giving up. This journey is teaching me so many things--not the least of which is endurance. I have been imagining how it will feel to be thin and healthy for so many years, I can't wait to actually experience it for real. I'll get there, one pound at a time (or THREE if I can have another week like this one!).

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Nice job! I think I've lost about 10 pounds from being sick the last few days because I haven't been able to eat anything. Yeah, not the best way to lose weight, but I'll take it! I'm so glad you had such a great week!

Jeannie Young said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you!!

Micaela said...

That's awesome!! :)