Thursday, October 23, 2008

With my husband leaving on a deployment this past week, I didn't even think to post about the weigh-in last Friday--I was too busy trying to soak up every last minute with him!

Last week was good--I saw a modest loss of 1.2 lbs, so I'm FINALLY over the hump I've been stuck on for weeks now. Yay!

Weigh-in is tomorrow morning and I'm not sure what will happen. I went overboard over the weekend because my mother-in-law was here and she spoiled us with eating out--I just couldn't pass on the pumpkin cheesecake at the Olive Garden--they only have it once a year! Unfortunately, while I was eating it I realized that it wasn't really all that good, but even that didn't stop me from eating the whole thing. I've got to start thinking when I'm eating--especially desserts. I tend to decide on a dessert and then eat it without thinking if I'm actually enjoying it or not.

So, after pizza at Old Chicago and cheesecake at Olive Garden, I had blown all my weekly allowance points plus some. That was Saturday . . . since then, I've been super strict and had great workouts. I even did an extra 60 minutes of cardio tonight during Survivor. Sooo, maybe I'll still see a loss tomorrow. I've been working on this same five pounds for so long, it sure would be great to finally get that five-pound star and have everyone clap for me. Here's hoping!

No comments: